The Traralgon Creek area has been asked to evacuate
If you live, work, or are holidaying in the Traralgon Creek area you should evacuate now.
- Floodwaters are rapidly rising.
- Flooding is expected to impact Milton Court, Tennyson Street, Moonabeal Court, Booth Court, Whittakers Road between Shakespeare Street and Princes Street, Davidson Street from the Traralgon Creek to Peterkin Street, Willow Court, George Street, Berry Street, Peterkin Street, Munro Street between George Street and Peterkin Street, Couchs Lane now.
If you are located in these areas, it is strongly recommended that you evacuate now.
What you should do:
Travel to a safe location. Options include:
- The home of family or friends who live in a safe location, away from flooding.
- A relief centre that has been opened at Traralgon Basketball Stadium, Garibaldi Street, Traralgon.
- This centre has been set up to triage evacuees to determine whether or not ongoing assistance is required including accommodation.